08/16/2018- There’s an update to this week’s road closure in Menominee. According to City officials, 25th Street is closed to northbound traffic and vehicles will be rerouted down 11th Avenue to 22nd Street. Previously, only two legs of the intersection of 25th Street and West Drive were closed while 25th remained open to two-way traffic while crews performed sewer repairs in the area, but the decision was made to close the street to increase safety for both workers and drivers. Emergency vehicle access will be maintained. The work is expected to be complete by tomorrow afternoon.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Marijuana resolution stalls in the City of Menominee; council at odds
- Winsert Incorporated a GameChanger in the face of patented and proprietary alloys
- Swap Shop Tuesday August 16th, 2022
- Swap Shop Monday August 15th, 2022
- Litigants’ file restraining order against the City of Menominee siting violation of city charter ordinance