04/18/2019- There’s a new face on Marinette’s Common Council. Tuesday, David Anderson was sworn in as Ward 4 Alderperson and officially took his seat on the Council at their annual Reorganization Meeting. Anderson ran unopposed to fill the position vacated by previous Alderperson Brian Walters. Ward 1 Alderperson and Alderperson-at-Large Ken Keller and Dorothy Kowalski were re-elected to their respective seats and again took the oath of office Tuesday. Kowalski was also unanimously elected to serve as Common Council President.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Swap Shop Tuesday February 27th, 2024
- Authorities continue to investigate a fatal crash in Marinette Thursday evening
- Menominee to transition to cart trash pickup March 11th
- Congressman Jack Bergman Honors the late Robert Salzman for his service to his Country and Legacy
- Swap Shop Monday February 26th, 2024