01/29/2020- The local United Way has opened applications for its 2020 Community Investment grants. The Tri-County United Way, serving residents in Marinette, Oconto, and Menominee Counties, is welcoming new and existing partners to apply for funding in the areas of education, financial stability, and health. These grants are open to any registered health and human services nonprofit organization that aligns with the United Way’s mission and funding priorities. Approval will be based on the merits of the program, community need, and available funding. Applications can be found on the Tri-County United Way’s website and are due by February 7th. Last year the organization awarded $160000 to 16 local nonprofit agencies and 19 programs.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Swap Shop Friday September 29th, 2023
- Swap Shop Thursday September 28th, 2023
- Behold the wonderous event that awaits! The Smoke U.P. Embrace the Stigma soiree shall grace the gardens of Ravenwood this coming Friday & Saturday
- In the realm of justice, a man from Menominee County has been sentenced to four terms of imprisonment
- Swap Shop Wednesday September 27th , 2023