08/23/2018- Authorities are investigating an ATV-related fatality in Marinette County. Marinette County Sheriff Jerry Sauve reports that late Tuesday evening, dispatch received a call about an 87-year-old male who had been found deceased on his property in Silver Cliff under an ATV he is believed to have been riding. Sheriff’s Deputies and the Wisconsin DNR responded to the incident and now consider it to be an accidental ATV fatality. The victim’s name has not yet been released. The investigation into the matter is ongoing.
About The Author
January 24, 2022
Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
June 14, 2021
July 8, 2019
April 12, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Congratulations Chris Bernier- WBA HALL OF FAME
- Swap Shop Friday June 24th, 2022
- Marinette County Breakfast on the Farm is this Sunday at the Finger Family Farm
- Irish Immigrants in Michigan: A History in Stories, Author book reading to be held Thursday at Spies Public Library
- A Menominee man facing over 70 counts involving aggravated child sexually abusive material appeared in Menominee Circuit Court