Job duties are refined as Marinette advances its search for an Assistant Recreation Director. Monday, the city’s Personnel and License Committee met to review changes to the description of the new position designed to replace the previous Recreation Programming Assistant role. Committee members agreed the employee should have more of a hand in planning and executing events at Marinette’s new Community Rec Center and should coordinate with both the Executive Director and the city’s Marketing and Tourism Director. The committee forwarded a recommendation to formally adopt the updated job description, which Common Council will take up at their February meeting.
About The Author
January 9, 2018
February 12, 2020
March 6, 2019
June 27, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.