12/13/2019- The City of Marinette’s Forestry Department is using nearly $2000 in grant funds to create new landscaping and tree plantings at Marinette High School. The Department was awarded the money by the American Transmission Company’s Community Planting Program. The program allows the department to improve electric reliability by educating residents about compatible planting activities consistent with transmission line safety and maintenance standards. City Forester Todd Lapacz says the grant will be applied to a new project with Marinette High School classes to install five landscaped beds and plant materials at the High School.
About The Author
January 24, 2019
May 3, 2018
November 21, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities
- Menominee City Council seeks to fill four positions
- Bucket List Football Package Auction Supporting Local Family Battling Cancer…