10/01/2018- Unemployment dropped notably in Menominee County last month. The county’s jobless rate for August came in at 3.7%, down from the 4.6% recorded in July. Last month’s rate is also down significantly from the 5% unemployment in August of 2017. The local rate is also below the statewide average of 3.8%. Joblessness last month fell from the 4.8% seen in July and 5.1% one year ago.
About The Author
November 27, 2019
November 19, 2018
July 22, 2019
November 1, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.