08/07/2018- Two more Marinette County school districts will receive state funding to increase their facilities’ security features. The Beecher-Dunbar-Pembine and the Wausaukee school districts were among the list of recipients in the latest round of Wisconsin School Safety grants. Beecher-Dunbar-Pembine was given just over $41000, while Wausaukee Schools will see just shy of $60000 in grant money. Another round of grant funding will utilize the remaining $45-million allocated by the state to advance baseline mental health and physical security improvements made in the first round of grant funding by training teachers on mental health issues and the creating local teams of both school and law enforcement officials who will assess threats and identify students in need of support.
About The Author
August 8, 2019
November 14, 2018
January 23, 2018
January 9, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.