Police found more than 5800 grams of THC in various forms in a vehicle travelling through Crivitz last month. A criminal complaint shows 21-year-old Dalton Burdge of Appleton was pulled over on Highway 141 for having a loud exhaust and the officer could allegedly smell marijuana in the vehicle. After a positive alert from the police K-9, officers searched Burdge’s car and found over 66 grams of marijuana in plastic bags, as well as marijuana butter and candy, and 12.5 pounds of marijuana bread. Burdge has pleaded not guilty to felony counts of Possession with Intent to Deliver THC and Maintaining a Drug Trafficking Place. He’s due back in court for a status conference August 6th.
About The Author
July 22, 2019
February 27, 2020
AARP Small Business Survey Shows More Help is Needed to Get Small Business Employees to Save for Retirement
November 1, 2019
September 13, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.