12/04/2018- An Appleton man avoids prison time on a Marinette County pot dealing charge. Judge Jim Morrison stayed a sentence of two years initial confinement and three years extended supervision in favor of three years’ probation for 22-year-old Dalton Burdge who’s been convicted of Possession with Intent to Deliver THC. Burdge was arrested in April following a traffic stop in Crivitz where officers allegedly discovered more than 5800 grams of THC in various forms inside Burdge’s vehicle. As part of his sentence, Burdge will be required to sit 60 days in jail and has been given credit for 8 days already served.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.