02/19/2019- Downtown Marinette business owners are encouraged to think about façade projects for the upcoming year. Through their Façade Improvement Program the City is again is offering grants up to $10000 for qualifying projects to aid in improvements that stress the historical significance and uniqueness of downtown structures through building restoration. Retail and commercial buildings near the Menekaunee Harbor are also eligible. Online applications for the grant can be found on Marinette’s website and paper applications may be obtained at the City’s Community Development Office. Applications for the first round of grants for projects to be completed by December 31st are due March 1st. If there is money left for additional grants, the second deadline is September 1st for projects with a completion date no later than December 31st of 2020.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.