The public will have the chance to step aboard a US Coast Guard vessel during Marinette’s annual Logging and Heritage Festival. On Saturday, July 14th, Coast Guard personnel will dock their boat at Nestegg Marine to allow visitors to tour the boat and talk with them about boating safety. Nestegg is located at 300 Wells Street in Marinette. The event runs from 5 PM until 8 PM.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.