08/28/2019- A Michigan woman is convicted on a drug dealing charge in Marinette County Court. 38-year-old Jessica Perkins of Vulcan, Michigan has pleaded no contest to one count of possession with intent to deliver cocaine. She was arrested in April of 2018 following a traffic stop in Beaver where a search of her vehicle allegedly turned up more than 57 grams of the drug, as well as over 100 grams of marijuana. A second felony charge of possession with intent to deliver THC and a misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia charge were dismissed but will be read in at sentencing. Perkins’ sentencing hearing has been set for October 25th.
About The Author
February 28, 2020
April 29, 2019
July 30, 2018
July 3, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.