07/30/2019- Some road work scheduled for this week in Menominee has been pushed back. The crack sealing project along 10th Avenue originally set to begin this week will now start next Monday, August 5th. Michigan DOT crews will be performing crack sealing operations along 10th Ave from the Interstate Bridge to the 10th Street Intersection. The work will be conducted during the overnight hours from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m., but the project is weather dependent. Motorists are asked to be patient and use caution when traveling through this area.
About The Author
September 17, 2018
April 24, 2018
February 25, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.