One man is dead in one-vehicle crash in Marinette County. Marinette County Dispatch received the call of an accident on 25th Road near Highway 64 in the Town of Beaver just before 3:00 PM Tuesday. The preliminary investigation shows that the vehicle was southbound on 25th Road when it went partially off the road to the right, corrected back and went off the road on the left where it impacted a bridge abutment and flipped, landing upside down in the South Brach of Beaver Creek. Rescue and Dive Team members recovered the body of the driver from inside the vehicle. He was pronounced dead at the scene. The victim is a white male believed to be in his early 40s from Marinette County, though his name is being withheld at this time. The investigation is still ongoing. This is Marinette County’s third traffic fatality for 2018.
About The Author
January 24, 2019
June 27, 2019
June 8, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.