11/16/2018- Marinette’s Community REC Center is back on track for completion by mid-December. Executive Director of Recreation and Events Gavin Scray says Boldt Construction has placed two crews at the facility to work on the panel replacement project and they’re anticipating reaching substantial completion by December 15th. Once the exterior work is done, the city still needs to finish up a few interior projects and obtain occupancy permits before opening. Scray says the city is considering hosting a VIP party prior to the REC Center’s opening to give major donors their first look at the finished product. The City has not yet scheduled a public grand opening for the facility.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.