A Crivitz woman has been arrested for having inappropriate contact with a minor. 24-year-old Deserai Wink made her initial appearance in Marinette County Court Monday. She’s facing two felony counts of exposing a child to harmful material for allegedly using Facebook Messenger to contact a then-11-year-old boy in June of 2016 and sending him nude photos. Wink is due back in court for an adjourned initial appearance August 6th.
About The Author
August 24, 2018
August 14, 2018
April 30, 2019
November 26, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.