01/02/2019- Marinette County is looking to fill a vacancy on its Board of Supervisors. District 14 Supervisor Josh Anderson resigned at the Board’s December meeting after purchasing a new home outside of his district. The County is now seeking letters of interest from residents in Wards 1 or 3 of the Town of Porterfield who would like to take over the role. Those letters must be submitted to County Clerk Kathy Brandt or County Board Chairman Mark Anderson by January 18th. Anderson will then meet with candidates and make a recommendation to be considered by the full County Board, likely at their January 29th meeting. The District 14 Supervisor term runs through April of 2020.
About The Author
August 19, 2019
February 20, 2019
December 31, 2020
June 14, 2021
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.