05/22/2019- Marinette County ATV/UTV trails and some county highways are open to riders, but the Wisconsin DNR is reminding people to keep safety in mind as they head out. ATV/UTV registration in the state grew 19 percent over the past five years. That means motorists and riders could be sharing the road much more frequently in some areas. Drivers are urged to be on the lookout for riders and, if approaching one, slow down and be patient for a safe opportunity to pass. ATV/UTV operators need to stick to authorized riding areas, travel at an appropriate speed, and consider wearing high-visibility gear as drivers might not expect to see these machines on the roadway. Maps of Marinette County’s trails and county highways that permit ATV/UTV use can be found under the Highway Department tab on the county’s website.
About The Author
April 24, 2018
October 3, 2018
September 17, 2019
February 13, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.