12/09/2019- A $2500 grant will support reading basics for children in Menominee County. The Carney-Nadeau School District received the money from the M-and-M Area Community Foundation for their Early Literacy Parent Program. That program will be led by literacy coaches from the Menominee County ISD and is designed to teach parents the skills and strategies they need to help their children become better readers and writers. It’s being offered at no cost to all families in Menominee County with students in grades K through 3. Upcoming dates for the Early Literacy Parent Program include December 12th and 17th from 4 until 5 p.m. at the Carney-Nadeau School. For more information or to sign up, call 906-639-2171.
About The Author
January 15, 2018
August 15, 2019
April 8, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities
- Menominee City Council seeks to fill four positions
- Bucket List Football Package Auction Supporting Local Family Battling Cancer…