10/28/2019- An inspection of the Hattie Street bridge will disrupt traffic flow between Marinette and Menominee tomorrow. An inspection vehicle will occupy one side of the bridge and while two-way traffic will be maintained, the travel lanes will be narrowed and speeds reduced. Wide vehicles are encouraged to take an alternate route Tuesday. In addition, the bridge will be closed to all pedestrian traffic and fishing. The bridge inspection is expected to be completed in one day.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.