06/25/2019- A Marinette man is in court after crashing his vehicle outside the Marinette Fire Department with his two young children inside. 25-year-old Tyler Thill is charged with two counts of second degree recklessly endangering safety following the accident that occurred earlier this month. Thill is estimated to have been traveling 40- to 50-miles per hour down Main Street with a two- and three-year old in the backseat and allegedly struck three traffic poles and a fire hydrant before ultimately crashing into the flag pole at the Fire Department where his vehicle came to a rest. Thill admitted to huffing aerosol inhalants just before the accident. Judge David Miron has now set Thill’s bail at $2500 cash. In addition to the felony endangering safety charges, he’s also facing misdemeanors for OWI and intentionally abusing a hazardous substance. Thill is due back in court for an adjourned initial appearance July 8th.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Get ready for a fun-filled day of Christmas festivities in the City of Marinette
- City of Marinette Alderperson files lawsuit against city
- Marinette County Rural Affordable Workforce Housing Pilot Holding Community Feedback Sessions
- Fiber Internet coming to Menominee County
- PRELIMINARY GUN DEER SEASON NUMBERS RELEASED