11/20/2019- The Salvation Army is now collecting donations and taking applications for their annual Christmas Food and Toy Distribution. Families and individuals who would like to apply can visit their location on Russell Street to sign up. Applicants will need to bring an ID; proof of income and address for the last 30 days; birth certificates or a medical card for all household members; and names and ages of all children. Applications are due by November 27th and distribution of Christmas food baskets and toys will occur on December 17th. Those wishing to donate can select one of the Angel Tags at the Pine Tree Mall and drop those items off at the Salvation Army, any Jack’s Fresh Market location, or Mighty Pet, or bring new toys to any number of community collection sites by December 6th.
About The Author
November 18, 2019
December 18, 2018
December 5, 2018
August 2, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.