11/01/2018- A group of local citizens wants to make sure nothing stands in the way of Menominee residents getting to the polls for the Fall election, especially a lack of transportation. GCC is a nonpartisan organization offering free rides to the polling center at Menominee High School on November 6th for those in need from 11:00 AM until 5:00 PM. The group is also providing rides tomorrow from 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM to the Menominee City Hall for those looking to obtain or return absentee ballots. In addition to the general public, transportation will also be provided for residents at The Harbors, Hay Creek Apartments, Lloyd I and Lloyd II, Interfaith Manor, Bridgeview Apartments, and New Hope Heights. To request a ride or to volunteer as a driver, call 906-290-0902.
About The Author
June 28, 2019
December 17, 2019
May 23, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.