07/26/2019- West Shore Fishing Museum invites the public to Heritage Crafts Day this Sunday. The rich history of 19th and 20th century life will come alive in the showcase of artisans and volunteers demonstrating skills and practices of bygone eras. Attractions will include restored engines, paintings, woodcarving and blacksmith demonstrations, and organic produce and other products. The museum operates on donations and there is no admission or parking charge. It’s is located off Highway M-35 inside Bailey Park, 15 miles north of Menominee or 7 miles south of Cedar River. Heritage Crafts Day runs from 1 until 4 p.m.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.