07/22/2019- A retired three-star admiral of the Navy will assume the role of president of the local shipyard. Fincantieri Marinette Marine’s Board of Directors has named Richard Hunt as the new president, a move Fincantieri Marine Group representatives say will allow the company to focus on expanding the capabilities and capacity of the shipyard, as well as build a common understanding with government customers. Former FMM President and CEO Jan Allman will continue in the CEO position. Hunt graduated from UW-Madison in 1975 and served almost 38 years as a surface warfare officer in the Navy and was previously the Director of the Navy Staff at the Pentagon before retiring in 2013. Following that, he worked for Raytheon and then transitioned last April to Chief Strategy Officer at Fincantieri Marinette Marine.
About The Author
June 11, 2020
July 3, 2018
March 19, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.