08/29/2018- Two people are in Marinette County Court on pot-dealing charges. A status conference was held Monday for 44-year-old Chad Scmitt and 40-year-old Wendy Scmitt of Iron Mountain who have each been charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver THC and Maintaining a Drug Trafficking Place following a September 2017 traffic stop in Pembine. The pair had been pulled over and officers could allegedly smell marijuana coming from the vehicle. They received a positive K-9 alert indicating the presence of drugs and, upon searching the vehicle and attached trailer, found more than 6.5 pounds of marijuana in jars and vacuum-packed bags. The charges are second and subsequent offenses for Chad Schmitt. Both people are due back in court November 26th.
About The Author
June 11, 2018
April 25, 2018
February 13, 2019
May 29, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.