10/03/2018- The driver that led officials on a high-speed chase through Menominee and Delta Counties this summer will serve jail time. 19-year-old Joshua Schue was sentenced Monday to 93 days in jail for reckless driving and a twelve-month delay of sentence for a conviction of fleeing and eluding 4th degree. Deputies from both the Menominee County and Delta County Sheriff’s Office were involved in the July 9th pursuit, which began in Mellen Township and continued along US-2 toward Delta County. Officials eventually deployed stop sticks, which deflated one of the tires on Schue’s vehicle and he was taken into custody shortly thereafter. Schue was operating with a revoked license at the time and was also allegedly found in possession of marijuana.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.