12/13/2019- A new K9 deputy will be joining the Marinette County Sheriff’s Department in the new year. The Public Services Committee accepted a donation from the Marinete County Canine Partners organization of the new police K9 officer Lobo. Lobo is an almost two-year-old German Shephard and comes to the department from a kennel in the Town of Wausaukee and will replace 10-year-old K9 Cash who is set to retire in January. Lobo will be partnered with handler Deputy Elias Spencer, who is also currently the handler of K9 Cash. It’s expected much of the equipment outfitting for K9 Cash can be reused with Lobo when he comes on board.
About The Author
December 2, 2019
November 25, 2019
June 14, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.