A man accused of the sexual assault of a minor in Marinette County is bound over for trial. A preliminary hearing was held Monday for 45-year-old Jason LaVigne of Appleton who’s been charged with third degree sexual assault for allegedly giving alcohol to a 16-year-old girl and then assaulting her during a trip to a cabin in the Town of Stephenson in June. Monday, the court found probable cause and bound LaVigne over for trial. LaVigne’s arraignment and a status conference have now been scheduled for September 21st.
About The Author
March 5, 2018
November 20, 2019
January 30, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.