01/13/2020- A former Little Chute teacher will spend an additional five years in prison following his sentencing in Marinette County Court Friday. In September a jury found 47 year old Jason Lavigne of Appleton guilty of 3rd degree sexual assault for forcing a 16-year-old girl to have sex with him during a trip to the Town of Stephenson in 2018. Judge James Morrison handed down the sentence, which includes 5 years of extended supervision after the prison term. The sentence will run consecutive to a 5 year sentence he received last year in Outagamie County for a sexual assault of the same child conviction. He will serve a total of 10 years in prison and 16 years of extended supervision between the two sentences.
About The Author
November 7, 2018
January 11, 2019
February 26, 2020
April 2, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.