12/17/2019- LCS 19, the future USS St. Louis, recently completed Acceptance Trials in the icy waters of Lake Michigan. Now that trials are complete, the Marinette Marine-built ship will undergo final outfitting and fine-tuning before delivery to the US Navy. Representatives with Lockheed Martin say as each Freedom-variant hull deploys, they’re seeking out and incorporating fleet feedback to roll into new hulls, meaning the Navy’s LCS fleet is growing in both numbers and capability. LCS 19 is the tenth Freedom-variant LCS designed and built by the Lockheed Martin- led industry team. She was launched in December of 2018 and is slated for delivery to the Navy early next year.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.