06/26/2019- An architect has been selected and the renovation of the former Law Enforcement Center on Ella Court in Marinette could soon get underway. The Marinette County Board of Supervisors approved entering into an agreement with Venture Architects out of Milwaukee for engineering, architectural, and construction oversight services to transform the building into usable office space to house various county departments. Venture was one of three firms invited to present their proposal to the county’s Infrastructure Committee this month and the cost for their services came in just shy of $280-thousand. County Administrator John Lefebvre says the entire project should be completed by the Fall of 2020. The overall cost of the project is expected to be delivered to the county within the next few months.
About The Author
April 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
February 21, 2018
July 9, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.