09/18/2018- Could miniature lighthouses be spouting up around town? Menominee City Manager Tony Graff says the Menominee Area Arts Council is working on the project that would construct 3- to 5- feet tall lighthouses throughout the city, not unlike the potted fish put around Marinette this summer. Members of the City’s Special Projects and Community Relations Committee seemed to be in favor of the project, but agreed some rules and guidelines should be developed. The committee recommended approval of the concept, which was granted by the full City Council Monday. The Arts Council hopes to launch the project late this fall.
About The Author
August 2, 2019
August 24, 2018
September 6, 2018
August 29, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.