The doors will remain open at the local Kmart, despite Sears Holdings’ plan to close over 100 stores this spring. The company says the decision to reduce their number of brick-and-mortar stores comes on the heels of a new business model that will increase their digital capabilities to better meet customer needs and expectations. In total, 103 Sears Holdings stores will shut down beginning in early March. While Sears in Milwaukee and Green Bay are among those being closed, Menominee’s Kmart does not appear on that list.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.