12/31/2018- Unemployment numbers climbed slightly in Marinette County last month. Wisconsin’s Department of Workforce Development released updated figures that show joblessness in the county in November was at 3.2%, just above the 3.1% recorded in October. Last month’s unemployment rate was still half a percentage point lower than the 3.7% seen in November of 2017. Statewide unemployment in November stood at 2.6%- the same as it was in October and the tenth consecutive month the rate has been at or below 3%. Joblessness in Wisconsin one year ago was recorded at 2.8%.
About The Author
January 2, 2019
January 23, 2019
December 12, 2018
January 24, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.