05/10/2019- The Michigan Department of Transportation kicks of a nearly one-point-five million dollar project along 9 miles of M-35 Monday. The project spans from Jimtown Road to Dunkas Road in Menominee County and involves milling, repairing pavement joints, and resurfacing the roadway. During the work, one alternating lane of the highway will be open to motorists controlled by traffic regulators. MDOT says this project will result in a smoother driving surface and increased safety and will extend the lifespan of the roadway. The project is expected to last through mid-August.
About The Author
July 2, 2018
Deeper Wells, Connection to Municipal Supply Examined as Clean Drinking Water Alternatives for Town of Peshtigo
October 4, 2019
July 16, 2019
May 22, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.