11/18/2019- There’s a new vacancy on the Marinette County Board. District 16 Supervisor Dave Zahn notified County Board Chairman Mark Anderson October 31st he was resigning from his position in order to pursue other opportunities. Zahn has served on the Board for more than 5 and a half years. The Board agreed to leave Zahn’s seat vacant through the end of the current term and will seek candidates to fill the spot in the spring election.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.