04/30/2019- A Vulcan, Michigan man involved in an accident in the Town of Niagara earlier this month has died. 38-year-old Brent Recla was traveling westbound on US Highway 8 just after midnight on April 13th when he failed to stop for the stop sign at US Highway 141 and crashed into the embankment in the west ditch of 141. Recla was extracted from the vehicle and transferred to a Green Bay hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. Alcohol is believed to be a factor in the accident, which remains under investigation by the Marinette County Sheriff’s Office and the Medical Examiner. This is Marinette County’s first traffic fatality of 2019.
About The Author
February 9, 2018
November 7, 2019
June 28, 2018
August 27, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.