12/12/2018- One man is dead and two more people are injured following a Marinette County traffic crash. The incident occurred yesterday in Wausaukee on Highway 180 near Oxbow Lane just before 1:00 PM. The Marinette County Sheriff’s Office says a 74-year-old driver heading west crossed the center line and struck an east-bound vehicle. The 74-year old man was killed and the driver and passenger in the other vehicle were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The names of each of the victims are being withheld at the time and the accident remains under investigation. This is Marinette County’s ninth traffic fatality for 2018.
About The Author
August 19, 2019
Survey Underway to Estimate How Much PFAS-Containing Firefighting Foam is Stored Across Badger State
February 7, 2020
November 14, 2019
March 19, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.