09/27/2018- Another dip in Marinette County unemployment. The state’s Department of Workforce Development released updated statistics that show the county’s jobless rate fell to 4.2% in August from the 4.3% recorded in July. Unemployment in Marinette County one year ago stood at 4.5%. The statewide numbers continue their downward trend, as well. Wisconsin joblessness last month came in at 3.1% as compared to July’s 3.2%. The state’s unemployment rate was 3.3% in August of 2017.
About The Author
September 12, 2018
May 23, 2019
March 12, 2019
January 7, 2020
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.