08/20/2018- The City of Marinette is looking to go high-tech with its campsite reservation system at City Park. At a Parks and Recreation Committee meeting last week, City Clerk Lana Bero said because there is no advanced registration system or a way to view available campsites online, she often finds herself referring campers calling about reservations to other campgrounds outside of Marinette, particularly ahead of busy summer baseball tournament weekends. The city already utilizes recreation management software for other purposes and now plans to look into the feasibility of including City Park campground reservations in its capabilities. The committee agreed while guests should be able to make advanced reservations at some sites, others should be set aside to be used on a first come, first served basis.
About The Author
January 11, 2018
December 3, 2018
December 20, 2018
September 10, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.