11/28/2018- Marinette dog owners will need to make sure their pets have current rabies vaccination and dog license tags. Under state law, all dogs in Wisconsin must be licensed annually and residents can obtain their license tags by visiting the Marinette City Clerk’s Office and bringing with them a certificate of current rabies vaccination. Licensing fees in Marinette are $5 for spayed and neutered dogs over five months old and $10 for those dogs over five months that are not spayed or neutered. A $5 late filing penalty fee will be tacked on to licenses issued on or after April 1st of 2019. Anyone with questions should contact the City Clerk’s Office at 715-732-5140.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.