11/19/2018- The Menominee-Delta-Schoolcraft Community Action Agency Emergency Food Assistance Program has been scheduled for early December. The program is for residents who qualify with household income below 200%. Menominee County distributions will take place at the Mid County Senior Center in Daggett on Wednesday, December 5th from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM, the Menominee Senior Center on Friday, December 7th from 8:00 AM until 11:00 AM, and also at the Hermansville Senior Center on the 7th from 9:00 AM until noon and again from 1:00 to 2:00 PM. Residents do not have to pre-register but must self-declare their income at the time of receiving these goods. All food is available on a first come, first serve basis.
About The Author
August 14, 2018
February 27, 2020
November 21, 2019
July 29, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.