06/05/2019- The City of Menominee is helping a business expansion with a partial break on property taxes. Monday the Menominee City Council approved an Industrial Facilities Tax Exemption to K&K Warehouse LLC for a 70,000 square foot expansion at the existing warehouse at 501 4th Avenue. The cost of the expansion is $1.2 million. The space is being used by Johnson Controls. Under the tax exemption program, 50% of the property taxes on the expansion are abated for 12 years.
About The Author
September 10, 2020
January 29, 2018
February 4, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Keel laying of the LCS 31 was held last week.
- Street Closures to begin today in the City of Marinette.
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.