05/28/2019- Menominee County saw a notable decrease in unemployment numbers last month. A report released by the Michigan Department of Technology, Management, and Budget shows the county’s unemployment rate for April came in at 3.9%- half a percentage point lower than the 4.4%recorded in March and an even greater decline from the 4.7% joblessness in April of last year. Statewide unemployment also fell last month to 3.7%, as compared to March’s 4.4%. Unemployment rates in Michigan at this time last year were also at 3.7%.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Get ready for a fun-filled day of Christmas festivities in the City of Marinette
- City of Marinette Alderperson files lawsuit against city
- Marinette County Rural Affordable Workforce Housing Pilot Holding Community Feedback Sessions
- Fiber Internet coming to Menominee County
- PRELIMINARY GUN DEER SEASON NUMBERS RELEASED