09/14/2018- Decorations at graves in Menominee’s Riverside Cemetery must be removed by October 1st. Flag holders and mum plants may remain, but perennials should be cut down to the ground level. Any plants or decorations left will be disposed of by cemetery personnel. Winter decorations can be placed at gravesites beginning on October 15th.
About The Author
November 25, 2019
June 24, 2019
July 10, 2019
August 26, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette Marine Appoints New CEO Vandroff new CEO, Allman promoted to corporate role
- Fatal Crash in Marinette County Kills One
- Menominee County Victim Services Receives a Grant for continued services to victims of crisis situations.
- It was an afternoon filled with pomp and circumstance.
- Potential housing could be coming to the City of Marinette.