11/20/2019- Michigan State Police are investigating an apparent homicide in Menominee County’s Harris Township. Troopers were dispatched to a residence at 12:30 p.m. Eastern yesterday. Police found a deceased man who appears to have died as the result of foul play. The man’s identity is being withheld pending further contact with next of kin. A suspect has been located and is in police custody. Investigators says they have no reason to believe there are any other suspects at large. Also assisting at the scene are the Menominee County Sheriff’s Department, Hannahville Tribal Police, DNR Conservation Officers, and the Harris Township Volunteer Fire Department.
About The Author
August 6, 2018
July 8, 2019
September 25, 2019
Listen (On Air)
- Marinette School District and JCI/TYCO come to an agreement over the GETS System
- JCI/TYCO COMMUNITY CREW EVENT, October 28th at Noon.
- Trick or Treating Hours for local participating communities
- Menominee City Council seeks to fill four positions
- Bucket List Football Package Auction Supporting Local Family Battling Cancer…