01/22/2019- A Marinette County man is in Marathon County court on murder charges. 58-year-old Lee Franck of Niagara is accused of killing 77-year-old Lyle Leith, whose body was found in his garage in Wausau last February. He was identified as a suspect after an investigation into the matter revealed Franck had allegedly made threats toward Leith following a domestic altercation with Leith’s daughter a few days prior to Leith’s death. Franck was arrested after an hours-long standoff with police where he suffered minor injuries. Currently, the court officials are examining a psychologist’s report detailing Franck’s mental status. He’s due back in court March 21st for a status conference.
About The Author
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.