The local State Representative receives special recognition from the Wisconsin Counties Association. Representative John Nygren of Marinette was awarded the WCA Outstanding Legislator Award for his work on behalf of county government in the past year. Nygren was given the honor for his work as the co-chair of the Joint Committee on Finance and efforts to curb statewide drug use through Treatment, Alternatives and Diversion and his HOPE agenda. The Outstanding Legislator Award is given biennially to legislators who represent county interests in both the state legislature and their respective districts.
About The Author
February 6, 2020
September 12, 2018
January 16, 2019
December 19, 2018
Listen (On Air)
- Several Streets in Menekaunee will be under Construction starting Tuesday, June 22nd.
- Local Agencies join together for annual back to school program.
- Wisconsin adds more jobs while the unemployment rate remains the same.
- The City of Marinette receives over 3.8-million dollars in EDA grant funds.
- Much needed Street Reconstruction Projects will be beginning in the City of Marinette.